- Business classes starting your very first semester
- More than 30 business degree programs spanning every ASU campus
- Dedicated academic advisors, career coaches, and tutors
- Four-year graduation and career plans
- Exclusive scholarships, mentoring, and honors programs
- Leadership opportunities through school clubs and involvement
The W. P. Carey advantage
Here is your opportunity.
You’re a business student from day one.
Seize the day.
Picture yourself on a campus as unique as you are, making lifelong friends and making great strides at the W. P. Carey School of Business.
Learning at a top-ranked school adds weight to your degree, and value to your experience.
|#27||Best Undergraduate Business Programs|
|#17||Management Information Systems|
|#5||Supply Chain and Logistics|
A legacy of excellence.
The W. P. Carey School has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for over 50 years. It’s the most prestigious and longstanding accreditation available for business schools.
- Gold standard recognized internationally
- Held by only 4.7% of schools offering business degrees worldwide
Everything you need to succeed.
You’ll receive all the benefits of going to a large university — plus smaller classes, a more tight-knit atmosphere, and immediate access to W. P. Carey resources and support.